Friday, September 17, 2010

Notes of the Archmage

So, I was a blogger for a little over a year at a place called Prolenet. We did alright, had a decent number of readers, but a few months ago the site went down. When our founder brought the page back up, he changed it from a blogging website to more of a private forum environment. Which is all well and good. But I feel as though I need a place where I can write alone and apart. And so I decided to create this place, where I could put down thoughts and feelings, ideas about the future, my creative works (limited though they may be) and other little bits of whatever I feel like. So, welcome to the Notes of the Archmage. I hope that you may find something interesting here, something enjoyable, something worthwhile to you. So, once again, welcome, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment